Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Favorite Mom "Must Haves"




I love this because it keeps my seats clean and has come in handy when Anna had the flu.





I always clip a passy holder on the shoulder strap so that I can reach and find it when I am driving.




I am not big into nursing, but at least you can do it in style with the hooter hider.





I just got this a couple of weeks ago. I think that everyone needs a good umbrella stroller. It is super light weight and super cute!





So I will be the first to say that I NEVER wanted to own a van. I made Michael promise me that we would never get one. Now that I have kids, it is so nice to have (no glamour at all). But, the automatic side door openers are stinking awesome. So yes, I am a minivan mom!

1 comment:

everyday katie said...

Spencer would go MAD without those car seat protectors. They're seriously great.

I love the new umbrella stroller. Where did you get it? Not that I need one any time soon...it's a double stroller for me these days.