Sunday, June 1, 2008

7 Quirks or Facts about me .....

So this week has been pretty mellow, and I was tagged so here is goes.

1. I HATE the feeling of paper on my skin, and I have ever since I can remember.

2. I can fall asleep anywhere any time of the day. This always amazes Michael, because he can lay in bed for hours before he falls asleep. The nights we go to bed at the same time, I usually fall asleep mid sentance.

3. I love Dr. Pepper, cookies and salty chips.

4. While growing up I had numerous nicknames (all given to me by my brothers). For example, Miss Hampster Squeezer, mother megan, 6 head.....

5. I love TV. Current shows I love and Tivo are Greys, So You Think You Can Dance, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Army wives, Little People Big World, The First 48, DEA. I usually watch these when Michael is working (weekend nights) and I am bored.

6. Wife of a Police Officer. This leads to lots of restless nights and weird dreams.

7. I am a total airhead and everyone knows it! My mom is always nice and tells me it is because I am so busy that I just forget things. But the truth is, I really am an air head.


So I tag..... Brooke, Karen, Katie and Tam

2 comments:

everyday katie said...

I hate the feel of paper, too. Spencer thinks I'm crazy.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

You forgot one nickname...Meggy Pooers... But, I know you always hated that. :) It's fun to hear stuff about you! We need to get together again. We just need to pick a date and do it rather than talk about it. What days work for you??