Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy, Busy...

Anna and LO
Always posing
Excuse me Mr. Officer!
New do!

We have been busy here at the Owen household. Anna started preschool two weeks ago, but have yet to post about that. We are doing a joy school type thing this year and the first week was at our house, so for me preschool started last week. Anna loves the girls that she goes to school with, and is really doing well in the learning department. She can almost write her whole name by herself and is recognizing her numbers well too. She still has another year after this current school year until she starts Kindergarten. She also started up dance again after a little summer break. She is doing ballet and Jazz and is able to do it with a lot of her friends. Blake went in for his 15 month check up and is doing well. He is 26 lbs (70%) and 2ft 8 inches (90%). He is starting to talk like crazy and he LOVES music and dancing. He is always making us laugh. Last but not least, Anna got her hair cut yesterday. To a normal person this would not be a big deal, but Anna lacks in the hair department. I told the lady I just needed her baby hair trimmed off and I guess that is what she did. Everyone says they like it, but it is really short. She loves it and that is all that matters.

3 comments:

shahna said...

I can't believe how fast she i growing. Preschool already? It seems like just yesterday we were throwing your shower. They grow so fast. Love the new do....

Hall Family said...

Busy Busy! :) aaah I went through that when I cut Makaya's hair, although it wasn't as short as Annas, I still went through withdrawals...I hear the Joy School is really fun! We missed out on the group who did it here, when we moved here, but since Iowa has a grant for free preschool for 4 year olds, that's where Makaya's going...She loves it!! Blake is such a cutie! that's fun that he's starting to talk!! :) Well, dont forget to have a breather every now and again! ;) love ya!

Lauralee Altice said...

So cute! I love the little ballet outfit! I was visiting my family last week and Rachel was reading your Anna-isms to everyone and we were all cracking up!