Saturday, August 30, 2008

Congratulations Thomas!




We celebrated Thomas' graduation last night by throwing him a party! We had a really fun time. We especially were glad to see cousin Dan before he heads off to California. Dan has served in the US Marines for the last eight years, and has been on several tours in Iraq. He now has the opportunity to work at a Federal Prison in Northern Cali. For any of you who wonder where Blakey gets his size, these pictures of the boys on my side of the family might help out a little. Danny and I are only 13 days in age apart, and he has always towered over me. There is a picture floating around somewhere of us together in a crib when we were 1 and he was tons bigger even back then!

7 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

Yay Thomas! Tell him congrats for me!

shahna said...

It was fun. Thanks for having us. We were honored to be the only "non-family" attendants. Although, we think of thomas as one of our own. We love him and the rest of you Sallaways so much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the party. We had a great time. Thomas was so happy. You're awesome guys.

Hartmans said...

what did thomas get his degree in?

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Who's house are you in? It's a pretty kitchen. :) When I saw the first pic I knew who that was...cousin Dan...wow...I haven't seen pics of him in YEARS! I'm glad he's doing well. Congrats to Tompy!! I'm so happy for him! Is Johnny in Dallas now or was he just here for the party? It's awesome to see pics of you guys. We need to get together again soon!

Hall Family said...

Fun Pics! :) (I guess I'm lost, is this your family: brothers and sisters or is it a mix of family and friends)