Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sleeping Babies.....

Anna kept feeling like she was going to throw up (funny it never happened). So I gave her a bucket. Silly girl just wanted to get out of her bed.
He loves his Ya Ya
The Prince and the Pea (I count 5 different blankets)

I think there is nothing better than sleeping babies. I am lucky because both of my kids are great sleepers and always have been. Blakey is a crazy sleeper though. We always laugh when we look at him at night. He always looks so uncomfortable.

4 comments:

Hartmans said...

I love it when they get good sleep. THey always seem to be happier, which in turn makes me happier! Happy Halloween!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Blakey looks hilarious. How does he sleep like that? What cute kiddos you have! What a lucky mom to have good little sleepers! Walt and I were thinking about you guys tonight b/c he was looking up model airplanes on YouTube and found some awesome ones I'm sure Michael would appreciate. We need to get together again!

Brooke said...

I Love the cute background and music! Very festive!

Suzanne Unck said...

Megan you always have THE CUTEST blog, I love it. So creative. Blake reminds me of Natalie. SHe also sleep with her 'lovey' blanket, just like his but pink, and she has to sleep with at least two blankets. She also sleeps in that position with her bum up in the air. Too cute.