Monday, November 10, 2008

I love my sisters....


Basketball season has officially started for McKay and Taylor. They both made the freshman basketball team this year and we are excited for the season. These girls are amazing. I love the picture above because it shows the two of them in their own world and if you know the two of them very well, they visit their twin world often (and then Tay has her own world that some of us only dream of :) The girls and I are wonderful friends and have a truly unique relationship that I wouldn't change for the world.



Just a little video of the girls in action!

2 comments:

Hartmans said...

Seriously that is too funny. What quarter in the game was this? Congrats on making the team girls and good luck!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

How fun! How cool that you have a great relationship with your sisters. I feel truly blessed to have a special relationship with Nathan and Natalie too. It's unique and extremely special. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Have fun during basketball season!