Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Festivities

Ahhh, beautiful Snow White
The back of his costume was equally as hysterical as the front.

Michael and I were thugs this year, he was a good sport.


Anna and Alivia at Trunk or Treat



He was not completely thrilled with his costume, but he looked adorable.

We had a fun night with the family (thanks to Cynthia)! We all got together had a wonderful dinner and were able to trick or treat with everyone. I think we are all Halloween'd out, but we sure had a blast.

9 comments:

Hartmans said...

Cute, cute, cute!

jen said...

He looks so cute in that costume!! And Anna makes a beautiful princess.

Jennifer said...

That costume was SO cute on him! Perfect!

Suzanne Unck said...

LOVE the dumbo costume. And, love the 'thugs' that you and Michael were. I'm sure Michael was thrilled about that... Anna looked so beautiful in her snow white costume.

Rachel Mohat said...

Wow talk about the most adorable pictures! Where on earth did you find that Dumbo picture? CUTE!

Lauralee Altice said...

Bt far the cutest snow white and dumbo I have seen!

Hall Family said...

I LOOOOVE Blake's costume!!! And Anna is a beautiful Snow White!! :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)

rachel b said...

I know that I've seen the costume on in person, but I can't get over the cuteness of the padded belly and little tail! Anna looks beautiful! I love your family! Your blog is awesome! Love ya!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Oh my gosh, Blakey looks adorable in the Dumbo costume. It is way cute! Anna is a gorgeous little Snow White. You have the cutest kids ever! I love the thug idea too. It's dressing up without having to go all out...that's my kind of costume!