Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bad Mom Story # 656

Yes, this is Blake's highchair, the back of the chair on the ground and the seat cover hanging. We usually have his back facing the table because it has done this once before, but we were having family dinner and we wanted him to be facing us. We lost track of time and Michael was in a scramble to get ready for work, and Blake was not done eating. I heard him crying but figured he was out of food. I continued helping Michael get ready and answering the phone trying to help the missionaries figure out where they were to eat tonight, when in walks Blake. His chest is all red. I run into the kitchen to see the highchair like this.... So the bad mom story unfolds. I guess the back fell off and he was stuck and I just ignored him. He definitely deserved the Popsicle in the sink. And of course with Anna, monkey see, monkey do!

5 comments:

shahna said...

I am sooo much worse than you. Call me and I will make you feel better...you are a great mom, Megan. We are so excited to have Johnny and Cherise here near us. Maybe that means we will see more of you too!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Don't feel bad. Even the best moms have crazy stories like this. Did you hear the story where I was dropped on my head in Relief Society when I was 1 month old and my mom and dad were brand new to the ward? My mom was so embarrassed! She used to say that's why I'm so spazzy sometimes. :) Your family is adorable, and I can tell you're an amazing mamma.

everyday katie said...

Poor kid. I can't belive it just broke like that.

everyday katie said...

PS. I love the strategic placement of his flavor-ice.

Hall Family said...

that's crazy about his high chair!!! I hope he feels better! I think it's funny (Monkey see, Monkey do) about Anna...Makaya would do the Same thing!