Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blake's Hair Cut.....


I have always taken Blake to get his hair cut. Finally, I bought my self a new pair of clippers and "tried" to give him a faded hair cut. He had no patience for me, and he ended up with a buzz. These picture are evident of his lack of patience.

I really did think he would leave his make shift cape on.

You can sense the frustration (only about 3 minutes into the process)

Thoroughly irritated. He is such a boy!

What every boys wants.... FOOD!

He is going to have to get over this real fast. We have to many years of hair cuts ahead of us.

4 comments:

Hall Family said...

haha that's funny! Kason won't sit still for me either. I've tried to do a faded haircut, but have yet to perfect it....maybe when you do, you can pass on the secrets. :)

Hartmans said...

I think that you are super brave for even trying. I am thinking that Taft will be getting hair cuts that I pay for, at least for a little while.

Karen said...

I love the buzz! I can't believe how much pic #2 looks like Michael. Soooo cute! Love that Blakers!

rachel b said...

Blake is soo funny! I love the fact that he seemed fine after he got the fruit loops! Ethan's first hair cut we gave him chocolate chips throughout the ordeal...needless to say he was eating chocolate laced with hair!! Love ya!