Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's in a name....

I saw this on Stephanie's blog and I thought it was hilarious.

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Buddy Odyssey
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream and favorite cookie): Vanilla chocolate chip
3. My "fly girl" name (1st inital of my 1st name and 1st 3 letters of my last): M Owe
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Red puppy
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city you were born): Kimberly Rexburg
6. My star wars name (1st 3 letters of your last name & 1st 2 letters of your 1st name): Oweme
7. My superhero name (2nd Fav. color & favorite drink with "The in the front): The Pink Dr.Pepper
8. My nascar name (1st names of your grandfathers): Leroy Arthur
9. My lounge Singer name (name of your fav. perfume/cologne & fav. candy): Happy M&M
10. My witness protection name (mother's and father's middle name): Bollinger Reed

My favorite is my rock star name!

1 comment:

everyday katie said...

MY favorite is your soap opera name. That was so funny. I LOVE your new family picture at the top. So cute.